29gal stock

And the wrasse is more colorful. And a very active fish too. It's not one of those dud fish that you buy because it looks all pretty and then you never see it because it hides in the rocks all day!!

I have a 29 gal as well and I have 2 clowns, a green corris wrasse, and a royal gramma. Check those guys out as well!

Good news/ bad news we found a six line wrasse at the LFS, but it didn't look to healthy so it is still at the LFS. We also stoped by the other store and found out they have one on order to arrive Friday. Would it be a bad idea to pick it up if it looks good the same day they get it or better to wait?

Sometimes I get it the same day because I meet the truck at the store...take it right in the shipping bag. Less stress on the fish. Then it doesn't have to go in the LFS tank, and then mine. We can skip the middle man.

Or you can leave it at your LFS for a bit to see how it's doing. Will the LFS hold it for you? Sometimes they don't. Someone could come and buy it out from under you.

Either way....it's best to quarantine the fish once you get it home. That way you can make certain it's not going to bring a big headache into your tank.

Sometimes I get it the same day because I meet the truck at the store...take it right in the shipping bag. Less stress on the fish. Then it doesn't have to go in the LFS tank, and then mine. We can skip the middle man.

Or you can leave it at your LFS for a bit to see how it's doing. Will the LFS hold it for you? Sometimes they don't. Someone could come and buy it out from under you.

Either way....it's best to quarantine the fish once you get it home. That way you can make certain it's not going to bring a big headache into your tank.
Very well put.

we found a six line looks good sorry for the bad pic but he seems to be doing well so far thanks for the suggestion He is very fun to watch
08e91df8.jpg

Yeah, you can have more than one wrasse. Just keep them different species and if you can, different sizes. The more different they look, the less likely they'll fight.

Back