45g cube aka The Panty Pit

Well, I could post pics, but I'm not entirely certain Dana wants them cluttering up his thread and grabbing it a PG-13 rating.....We'll leave that up to him to decide.

Um. Post away! I love panties. Boy shorts gotta be my fav tho.

I step away from my thread for a few hours and everyone is talking panties!

LOVE it ;)

What were we discussing before we got on the subject of panties? It had to do with a money pit right??? Or I guess its safe to say the panty pit now! Cant even imagine what your tank's going to look like; to busy thinking of black sequined thongs and such.

Well, until a mod chimes in, here's completely safe for work proof.

DSC_0513-1.jpg

Oh hell no, Angie! Those are part of a matching set that was rather on the expensive side. I'll be keeping my scraps of fabric and sequins, thank you very much! Besides, they net great results when properly utilized, and i ain't giving that up! :wink:

Well now that xmas is over i get to spoil myself and get the show on the road. Im ordering salt and a refractomer before the end of the week....Then i just need to order some LR from TBS. TBS order wont be for another 2 weeks or so tho. With the salt and refractomer i can def get my 40g wet tho!

A full year in the making.... Kinda sad...this will be wet next week. I coulda waited and got the g1 radion cheaper....anyways...tbs order next week.

Back