45g cube aka The Panty Pit

Well i had planned on staying with the baby momma for a while but it just isnt working out so i spent everything i had saved to get an apt. I move in this saturday. Hoping i can get it wet within 2 weeks im itchin to get this tank going. Been sitting on all this brand new equipment for almost a year.

Quit yer bitchin about the driving. 35 miles (45-60 mins) for me each way every day. :razz:

And no panties, please ladies. They just get in the way! :mrgreen:

Plus I have way too many cute ones to forgo entirely.

You and me both. What can I say? I'm a lingerie girl. I LIKE knowing that no matter what clothes I'm wearing (old t-shirt, yoga pants, flannel jammies), I have something beautiful on underneath. I'm pretty sure with what I've spent at Victoria's Secret, I could have opened up one of their franchise locations by now, but I don't hear my husband complaining......

You and me both. What can I say? I'm a lingerie girl. I LIKE knowing that no matter what clothes I'm wearing (old t-shirt, yoga pants, flannel jammies), I have something beautiful on underneath. I'm pretty sure with what I've spent at Victoria's Secret, I could have opened up one of their franchise locations by now, but I don't hear my husband complaining......

I'm really not a legit lingerie girl... but I like matching and having cute underthings for EXACTLY that reason.

can't.... hold.... back.... any.... longer.....

must.... speak....

:bounce:PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, GIRLS!!!!!! :bounce:

Well, I could post pics, but I'm not entirely certain Dana wants them cluttering up his thread and grabbing it a PG-13 rating.....We'll leave that up to him to decide.

Back