48x24 undergravel filter

I know it came with my tank when I bought it and im trying to get it out of my place someone might be able to find a use for it

trade to local fish store for store credit, thats what i do with corals that over grow tank that nobody wants like my kenya trees or green star polyps and pink star polyps.

Good idea, kmart. Someone will take it for their freshwater tank. I think that's better than taking it to your LFS for trade. Give someone else a good deal instead of the LFS.

even though some lfs are a pain gotta support them to, we have get togethers in our reef club at different lfs so we can bring some business there way since alot are hurting right now and they give us club members 10 percent discounts.

I support them too. Even though I am frequently disappointed with our "getto" shops here in Tucson. They are truly sad. But I still buy stuff from them at an inflated price I might add. :lol:

that bad out there, check out zomania.com or gatewayaquatics.com, they are run by same guy, its one of our lfs and he has biggest supply of ricordea and zoas in middle of country and has good prices, he ships all over world sometimes.

Back