Puffer question

*now this is by no means advice because im prob one of those that doesnt give good advice this is strictly from experience*

when i had my porcupine at first i used to feed him shrimp and stuff to keep his tooth down one day i had the stupid/brilliant idea of giving him some food of my plate more specific peas I DO NOT CONDONE FEEDING YOUR FISH PEOPLE FOOD
what did he do he went straight for it which later gave me another stupid/brilliant idea what if i gave him frozen peas theyre hard enough for him to crunch on and maybe just maybe hell like em

lo and behold he was on a frozen peas and carrots and corn diet for the longest, he would peal the peas and the corn and was very interesting to see, yeah every once in a while he would chase after some frozen fish food but what he wanted was the frozen veggies his tooth never grew bigger than what it was at the LFS when i bought him, heck for the most part it was unnoticeable , his color was brilliant yellow not some dull yellow that i see at some LFS
just a thought you might want to try , or you may not

That is pretty cool jcegt87. I dont see any reason why you shouldnt try that youtoo54, but i would make sure that you still offer marine foods and keep an eye on that beak.

Back