~*55 Gallon*~

Kelz88

Got Reef?
Here is my 55 Gallon tank, at the moment it isnt much, but my boyfriend and i have big big plans... eventually :)

010.jpg

Lights: noob lights (not sure what i will upgrade too, but will be eventually something strong enough for corals)

Filters: HOB filled with live rock rubble (upgrading to a skimmer)

Powerhead: Aquaclear or something like that (hoping to upgrade to some HKs eventually)

10lbs live and 10lbs dead sand and about 30lbs of live rock and about 15lbs of dead rock.

looks good! I really like the buddha head, ive been looking for one for my tank for ages.

I would get some more flown in there now, its very important to have lots of water movement.

Hi!
I like the head too, it shouldn't work, but it does. How long have you been set up? You have a lion in there? I would worry he'd eat that shrimp....maybe the shrimp should be scared eh hot tuna?
Those scooter blennies can be tough if you don't have enough pods, they get skinny, like you mentioned and then, poof, they are gone. You see him eat frozen?

unfortunatly he will not eat frozen, he will however eat pods from a "bottle" (squeezy thing for water tests) i bought him because my local pets store had him in there with agressive fish and he was getting picked on.
My lps is pretty crappy, they even sold him to me as a dragon goby -.- oh and they sell base rock as live rock, for freaking 15.99 a lb!

Updates:

Fire Clown and wrasse = gone
Got some lights, nothing fancy just some t5s
Ordered some darwin's for the main tank but they were only about an inch long so i put them in the 5 gallon for now, didnt want them to become lionfish snacks.
Got my first coral as well, its a beautiful green birds nest colony :D

Pics probebly tomorrow :)

Hahah yes, me too! Cant wait to stock my 3gallon when it arrives! :D
Where abouts in NS are you? I thought you were up by Sydney, thats a long way to Eastern or Afk! Hahaha

Back