55 vs 80

I know i'm a bit late but, I was given a small bowfront and hated the distorted look so I spun it around. It looks fine backwards and has a bit more volume than a regular rectanlgular tank. Just for future reference. If its a good deal for a bow and you don't like the bow just spin it, problem solved.

Could be! Well I guess we'll figure it out when I'm at the shop the next time. Might talk the hubby into a trip after church tomorrow. ;)

Heh. Well i wouldn't be after fish. Im pretty much at max in my 29. I was thinking about a little blenny or goby, But later. Woke up this morning though to my little clown hosting my xenia. I was pretty excited.

I had a Seba clown wouldn't host anything BUT xenia when I first got into the hobby.
Next weekend may be better any how.I think we'll probably be making a pretty good order this next week for fish,corals,and inverts.Depending on how good the sales hold up the first part of the week.

Oh good deal. I have been wanting to see some more corals and things to get ideas on what I might put in my 55 if that ever happens. I guess I need to bring a notepad too so I can write down a to do list.

You run an LFS? I might stop by some time. :scratchch

The owner is a friend of mine and I go in to help out whenever I can.:D
You NEED to come by.We'll show you what a true LFS looks like.:mrgreen: We don't carry anything except for fish ( both fresh and salt )and related stuff.

The owner is a friend of mine and I go in to help out whenever I can.:D
You NEED to come by.We'll show you what a true LFS looks like.:mrgreen: We don't carry anything except for fish ( both fresh and salt )and related stuff.

Haha +1

No doubt! When i first started out i went to all the lfs i could find. Went all the way to Nashville. But hands down everything is 2x better at the Bermuda Triangle. (Especially the service ;D)

No doubt! When i first started out i went to all the lfs i could find. Went all the way to Nashville. But hands down everything is 2x better at the Bermuda Triangle. (Especially the service ;D)

What sets out customer service above the others,is were all in the hobby and either have or have had our own tanks.And we take it personally when a customer has a problem with their tanks.And most of the time,there are at least 3 of us in there and sometimes 5 or 6 of us.:D
The store don't do maintances but the ones of us that work there do and we do our best to out-do each other on both the looks of the tank and the easy of maintence.:mrgreen:

Y'all would LYAO when we get into arguments about stocking and proper dosage of chemicals,and feeding,and lighting,and,,,,welllll,,,,y'all get it.:D

Last edited:
Back