FTS
SAM_0060.jpg

FTS 2
SAM_0070.jpg

Almost Dying Trigger :(
SAM_0068.jpg

Damsel Staring At My Awesome Mandarin :sfish:
SAM_0063.jpg

My Fish Tank Is Next To The Window / Just Wondering Does That Has Something To Do To The Algae
SAM_0071.jpg

How many fish do you have in that tank?
The tangs need to go... also not sure your pod population but you really need to watch that mandarin close as it doesn't look like you have very many rocks for the pods to hide/grow in... do you have a sump setup?

It also looks like you have 2 different species of clowns in there... take back a pair of them... They will start to fight each other because a 60g is not enough room for 4 clowns....

How many fish do you have in that tank?
The tangs need to go... also not sure your pod population but you really need to watch that mandarin close as it doesn't look like you have very many rocks for the pods to hide/grow in... do you have a sump setup?

It also looks like you have 2 different species of clowns in there... take back a pair of them... They will start to fight each other because a 60g is not enough room for 4 clowns....

1. Alot of fish dont blame me im trying to get rid of them.... My dad wont let me sell them back becuase he sayed it was "bad luck" .... :grumble:

2. The tang lived for a year now....

3.I tryed pod culturing didnt work out so well

4.No Sump

5.As i say for #1

Solution: Start Over....

I wouldn't say starting over is the solution... I'm just trying to think of how to benefit the fish the best :) when I first started I went way overboard and didn't know any better...

Maybe show your dad the forum and tell him that it's healthier for the fish if some of them went back, and as much as you want a mandarin if you don't have pods the lil dude won't last very long :( they are a constant eater and can go downhill pretty quickly without...

What type of filtration do you have on the tank? If you aren't running a sump I would definitely say take some of those fish back.... the bioload on there is way too much and you don't have enough rock to be providing natural biofiltration....

It sounds like your dad is like most and doesn't know about how the fish and oxygen work, I would def point him here so he could learn some things as well :) it would benefit not only you, but him and the fish as well :) I'm sure he doesn't want to see money thrown down the toilet (which will happen eventually) and education about it is probably the best solution :)

Be careful of the tangs, they need TONS of room to swim and within a few months will outgrow your tank

He doesnt have time plus im veitnamese and im the only geek in the family lol my mom even know more english then my dad and thank for making me feel better :)

I will try to get him to read what u post

Do i need a extra koralia pump?
If how many GPH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TCxeJ8x40]Do i need a Extra Koralia Pump? - YouTube[/ame]
:sfish:

Back