75 Gallon Fishtank for sale!!!!

hazzyeyed

Reefing newb
Hey there all my fellow fish lovers, Just wanted to say that I just joined the site, it is very informative and useful to me!! I unfortunately have to get rid of my marine tank and wanted to put a link to it. I am selling it on ebay and haven't had any grabs on it yet..which i don't know why? it is a HUGE deal. Let me know what you think and if any of you are interested...go ahead and write me with any questions you may have!! thanks guys/girls. Talk to ya later.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7734301717&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

and if that doesn't work...it is
Item number: 7734301717

Talk to ya soon,
Brian G.

Usually I find tons of deals like that too, but the local pickup only is what makes it hard. When Im in NC and Your in Illinois lol, well its obvious.

Hey there st. louis man

I just got a person to buy it now at 700.00. Which is still way under priced. If you could outbid her and give me 775.00 i will take you up on it. Funny thing is, i was actually in st. louis for new years. You are exactly 3.5 hours from where i am at. If you are interested let me know!! I have turned down an offer from s. dakota for 850.00 just because i know that the livestock won't live. I want the tank to keep functioning and keep someone else happy versus selling it to someone who will loose everthing and have to start from scratch. Hope to talk to you soon.

Later.
Brian Gould

Back