$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

rustysreef

Reefing newb
all my frags are guarenteed to be alive or ur money back. They are mounted on a peice of marble. I ship(2day priority mail) with a insulated box, this is a great deal i have sold sevearl hundreds toadstools frags over the years.

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 339
Not to be a wise ass or a jerk but Rusty can you participate in our forum a little before making literally 50% of your posts trying to sell toadstool frags?

sure im a reef nerd, I love this hobby and sharing my toadstools that didnt come from the ocean, Honestly after i pay for pay pal the insulted box the shipping and time to grow my frags im not making any money. Just sharing with my fellow reefers.

Thats a great way to do the hobby Rusty but I hope that you can see my way of thinking a little too? Know what I mean. Really not be a wise ass.

nice tank. I have a toadstool and it is about the size of the one on the bottom of your screen. It seems that it will get much larger like the giant one in your top left.

I have seveal large frags, they are 2in tall and the tops are the size of a 1/2 dollar. The are tan with a green tint. I wil ship any where in the us for $6 My email and pay pal is the same [email protected]

I bought some a few months ago, it took 5 days to get here and they were all dead. I got 4 pieces of marble. I under the impression you were going to re-ship some more but I guess you forgot about me.

Back