$9 toadstool frags or 2 for $15

rustysreef

Reefing newb
Shipping is a flat fee of $10, I will ship anywhere in the U.S. I use 2 day priority mail, with a insulated box. All my toadstools are ver hardy and grow very fast. I will guarantee to arrive alive. I have been fragging my toadsools for years. I mount each frag on a 3/4in by 3/4in peice of white marble. They are 2 in tall and the top is the size of a 1/2 dollar. Tan in color with a green tint. Please check out other items i have for sale. I will combine shipping. I havent shipped any out in the past few mounths because of the cold weather. I have some large frags, ready to go.

Attachments

• CIMG2407[1].jpg
    CIMG2407[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 420
"Please check out other items i have for sale. I will combine shipping. I havent shipped any out in the past few mounths because of the cold weather. I have some large frags, ready to go."

Where can we find them?

Im sorry I have other items, "like fish food not posted here". I have toadstool frags, very nice size will gaurantee to arrive alive or full refund. my email is the same as my pay pal any questions im here.

I have a couple of your Toadstool frags they are doing GREAT!!!
Shipping is a flat fee of $10, I will ship anywhere in the U.S. I use 2 day priority mail, with a insulated box. All my toadstools are ver hardy and grow very fast. I will guarantee to arrive alive. I have been fragging my toadsools for years. I mount each frag on a 3/4in by 3/4in peice of white marble. They are 2 in tall and the top is the size of a 1/2 dollar. Tan in color with a green tint. Please check out other items i have for sale. I will combine shipping. I havent shipped any out in the past few mounths because of the cold weather. I have some large frags, ready to go.

Back