90 gallon reef to be.

So i have a question. How the hell do you get picture off of an i phone on to your computer. I think im about to throw my phone threw a window.

Email it to yourself. I have an HTC smart phone and when I hook it up it always asks if I want to connect to the computer. Most of the time I just email pictures to my gmail account and download from there. Or if you have a bluetooth on your laptop you can pair the two together and transfer photos that way.

Here is a easier way. get the app photobucket and crate an account. Upload your photos to photobucket. there you can download it to your computer. if you want to upload on the forum click on a picture and it'll get bigger. there will be a lil "i" on the bottom right side of the pic(pic below).after clicking it will look like this.
289fc9c4.jpg

now just click or copy the IMG code and post to the thread.
the picture will look like this. hope this helps.

congrats on the upgrade. there are a few ppl with 90g tanks. indeed it's the perfect size. your picture looked good cant wait to see it fill up

Water parameters:
Ammonia: 0
Nitrites: 0 Down from .25
Nitrates: Between 10 and 20

Looks like the cycle is about complete. Going to do a 10 gallon water change tomorrow or Saturday.

I still have yet to see any algae growth at all. This is the fourth tank i have setup and usually the tank is over run at this point. Is this a normal thing or do i need to take my own advice and just wait and be patient.

Dude, base housing wouldn't let your dogs out during the day? I am a military brat and was in the Army and seemed like base housing would let you have anything from cats to to small cows in the back yards. Now you had to put up your own fence (pending approval of course)

Also, sorry to hear about the tank. At least you have good friends that found another tank for you. :bounce:

I dont know how long it has been since you were in base housing but navy wise they are all ran by a contractor. They contacted my command to have me remove my 75 gallon fish tank. Then about 2 months later while I was on deployment they sent a letter to my wife saying that the dogs should be left in the house inside of a cage in case they needed to get in the house for any reason. And that it was against some new policy that dogs could not be left unattended in the back yard.

Here are the two visou dogs they are talking about
557b27d2.jpg

About the only thing they would do is lick you to death.

Back