90gallon Reef for sale

CS31

Reefing newb
Due to a move coming up, we unfortunately must get rid of our beautiful tank. We would like to sell this as one whole system, if we are unable to we will consider piecing out at a later date. Pics are available in Photos file under CS31 90gallon.

Included:

-90gallon all glass aquarium, perfect condition (less than a month old, we had just upgraded to a new tank.) 48"Lx18"Wx25"D
-Stand, black acyrilic(?) cabinet with marble top
-Coralife Power Compact 48" 130watt light with 8 LED moonlights
-2 hang on the back filters, 2 under gravel filters, 2 adjustable powerheads
-1 Turbo snail
-2 Astra snails
-4 Emeralds crabs
-20 assorted hermit crabs
-Approx. 200lbs of live cultured rock and sand
-Bulls eye Mushroom coral
-Red Finger sponge
-Blue Sponge
-Green Stirped Mushroom coral on rock with Purple sponge
-Oyster with sun coral polyps
-Spiny Oyster with Pulsing Xenias, Sea Squirts and Sea fans
-1 Large blood Shrimp
-1 Neon Goby
-1 Watchman Goby
-1 Mandarin Dragonet
-1 Clown Surgeon Fish (Clown Tang)
-1 Yellow Hawiian Tang
-1 Firefish
-Frogspawn coral
-Feather duster
-lots of Peppermint shrimp hatchlings (still very tiny)

Asking $2700 or best offer
We are in Shleby Twp, MI
Email with any questions, or if you'd like to view it

I just paid almost 400 for the tank alone, I'm flexible on the price, but not that flexible. The tank is brand new, but everything in it we have had at least a year, some over 2 years. All of the livestock is mature and good sized, paid btw 30-75 for each, plus all the rock, sand, filters and light. I'll accept all reasonable offers.

CS31 you'll soon find out used aquarium stuff doesn't hold its value at all.

I just recently sold perfect condition 55 Gallon AGA RR with Modern Series Stand and canopy. A 400$ skimmer, 2 100 dollar pumps, 2 60 dollar power heads, sump and lighting.

Best offer I could get was $400.

Good luck, but my advice would be as follows. Post some pics.
Focus on the good things... 1 turbo snail, 2 astrea snails, etc is just going to make people stop reading.

With undergravel filters and no skimmer I would think $500 would be a decent offer.

Brandon

I just got a 75 gallon saltwater set up with overflow, trickle filter, protien skimmer, 100 plus pounds live rock, two corals, lights, 8 fish, inverts, oak stand, for 200.00 (They said they have put 3,000$+ dollars into it in the last two years.

Back