93g cube of AWESOME!

So I guess this is what hungry looks like!

5420606e.jpg
That's really really cool Britt :D :Cheers:

Thanks guys. I've never seen a coral with feeder tentacles like that! Anyways, good news! I ordered some coral from divers den and it should be here tomorrow! I got a monti(limited edition :)) also I got a colony of four different types of zoas on one rock and a Bushy purple acro colony!! I'm so excited. I don't have a pic of the zoas or acro but here's the wysiwyg pic of the monti.
755f587f.jpg

Here's the new corals!!

Purple rimmed montipora
b082fef7.jpg

Purple acro colony
0d6257bf.jpg

Zoanthid rock not fully opened yet
eaa38e72.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. I snapped them right after acclimation before I had to leve for work.

From the couple corals i can see, this tank is gonna be bad ass :D You have such good taste britt, my boyfriend was litterally drooling over the meat coral! Strong cube envy coming on ;)

Thanks guys! Yea Its hard to get pics of the corals that are in the back. When I zoom in with my iPhone( that's the only camera I have) it gets blurry. The zoas are open now so I'll try and snap a clear pic of them. There will be more corals to come! That is when I get more money :( I want to try ordering from either vividaquarium.com or greatoceanwonders.com. They have some nice stuff.

Wow tanks looking great. Love the new corals. The iPhone has a focus where you tap on the screen and it'll focus it a lil better well atleast my wife's 4s does. Anyways sure you know. But great lookig tank.

New corals tomorrow from divers den! Also my lfs has a nice sized Todd's torch and I'm picking up a frag of it tomorrow!!!! I took a pic of the colony when I was there. And also a picture of Jive my hogfish loving his new tank!

0922d836.jpg

facae208.jpg

Back