A cool Zoa or a Acan

Cool Zoa or Acan?

• Zoanthid

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Acan

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's sort of a loaded question. You want to compare a soft coral polyp and a large polyp stoney. I've seen rocks with a 100+ zoa's, but I don't think I've ever seen a 100+ head acan. I'll take the acan....with 100+ heads ;)

Some Acan Lords have unbelieveable colors.It would definitely be acans for me.They are the ''in'' coral right and I want to be part of the ''in'' crowd.

Alto and Biff you will be happy to know that I have changed my opinion a little on zoas I like the zoanthid sp. its the zoanthid giganta's that I think are boring.

I went with Acan, I want one. I can't find one cheaper than $300 around here, but the are AWESOME. Orange and green - whoa, knocks off your socks, but for $300??? I should get a happy ending as well, so....I will wait

-Doc

Alto I can get you nice acans for 100ish with 10 or so polyps(about 2-3 inches round and shit them if you would like? PM me if interested.

Alto I can get you nice acans for 100ish with 10 or so polyps(about 2-3 inches round and shit them if you would like? PM me if interested.

WOAH you crap acans man i wish i crapped something out of the ordinair haha:mrgreen:

Meant ship, oops. Good catch doc glad to see my title is still holding up!

nah, you have competition elsewhere. You are not too bad of a speller at all. I just like to tease from time to time. :mrgreen:

-Doc

Back