A couple new additions

Funny, my daughter wants to have a background. I guess I may have to just give in and do it. Besides, the more she gets into it the more it's becoming her tank. I *love* hobbies I can share with the kids!

Funny, my daughter wants to have a background. I guess I may have to just give in and do it. Besides, the more she gets into it the more it's becoming her tank. I *love* hobbies I can share with the kids!

Not only is it a fun hobby to share with the kids.But its a great education tool for them(and us).Might even get her intrest up enough for her to become a Marine Biologist.
Which is what my 9 year old says he wants to do.

Not only is it a fun hobby to share with the kids.But its a great education tool for them(and us).Might even get her intrest up enough for her to become a Marine Biologist.
Which is what my 9 year old says he wants to do.
Interesting you should mention that .... she has talked about it already and definitely has an interest.

OK, pics from the reefing club corals. My daughter has let me know these are *her* corals, even though I drove, paid for the ticket, and own the tank :shock:

softies.JPG

greenleathers.JPG

encrustingmonti.JPG

acro2.JPG

acro1.JPG

shrooms.JPG

Plus a couple new shots of the tank, now that it is getting a bit fuller:

fulltankright.JPG

fulltank2.JPG

fulltank.JPG

This one has the new birds nest in it, as well as the orange digi.
frontcenter.JPG

Back