A Warm Welcome....

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
I HAVE WELCOMED THE FIRST ADDITION INTO MY NEWLY CYCLED TANK.
THE ACCLIMATION SEEMED LIKE IT WENT VERY WELL. MY FIRST TOMATOE CLOWN MADE HIS HOME UNDER ONE OF THE ROCKS LAST NIGHT(WHICH OF COURSE HAD TO BE AT THE BACK OF THE TANK) BUT HE DID MAKE A HOME.
ALSO GOOD NEWS THAT HE DIDN'T HESITATE ON EATING THIS MORNING !!!!:mrgreen:
SO I WILL POST SOME PICS LATER ON AND START TO PLAN FOR HIS 1ST TANK MATE WHICH MAY BE A FIREFISH. ALSO GOINT TO GET A COUPLE SCARLET HERMIT CRABS FOR THE BOTTOM !!!!
THANKS EVERYONE!
RAY
:beerchug:

:Cheers: Good deal Ray.Get us some pics up.
You might might want to think about 2 firefish,unless your going for a purple one.
Congratulations,and good luck with em.:Cheers:

Yeah, 2 Fire Fish Might Be The Choice, I Think My Final Plan Would To Have My 1 Tomatoe Clown, 2 Firefish, 2 Pj Cardinals, 1 Jawfish(maybe) And The Last Would Be Maybe A Dwarf Flame Angle. Along With A Cleaning Crew.. That Should Be Ok With My Set Up I Think ????

Thanks Rigo, I Will Post The Pics Soon !!! Istill Need To Get A Least A Couple Pounds Of Live Rock To Seed Coraline Algae... Hopefully Next Week !!!

i think those are great choices...tomato is my favorite clown ..i have one and is getting so big..i wish you live here so i could pack you with some cleaning crue for free!!...hehehe...looking forward for the pics..take care ray!! and enjoy your additions!!

Finally the wait is over, I know thats what your thinking. Good luck with the fish sounds like your doing everything right and with paitients. Yea dont forget the pics. Cant wait to see em.

Yes Finally, But It Is Worth All The Wait. Now I Am Just Watching My Nitrates, Might Do A Little Water Change In A Couple Days Or So. This Is When I Can Used Store Bought Saltwater Right And Just Add A Little Bit At A Time So That The Water Temp Doesnt Change Too Much ????????

Make sure your sandbed is deep enough before you decide on a jawfish.They like deep sand where they can borrow.
Sounds like you got a plan going.Just do your best not to stock to quick.

Dont quote me on this,but I think that jawfish need at least a 6 inch sand bed.Seems like I read that somewhere.
Just check into it.A friend of mine that owns the local store was telling me that they like to borrow straight down so that they can see in a 360* circle around them without completely coming out.

Back