Adrastos Build Thread

Very cool.. I wish I bit easier to install.. but I think it is going to be a rather slick setup once taken done.

so there's no way to hang it from the ceiling? that kinda sucks. Will be really interesting to see how the corals grow. :)

edit: oh wait, the link you put up says you can get a wall mount one. Why not use that?

Last edited:
so there's no way to hang it from the ceiling? that kinda sucks. Will be really interesting to see how the corals grow. :)

edit: oh wait, the link you put up says you can get a wall mount one. Why not use that?

There is a way to do that.. if I didn't have such high ceilings 10'

I like the way the tank mounting works.... plus I don't have to attach it to the walls and pay for the damages / repairs whenever I move out down the road..

190_thumb.jpg

Finally.... corals are in the tank! 5 put in .. so far the Zoas are up and happy.. green star polyps are getting close...

it's going to awhile to fill up this tank.. lol. I will get some some full tank pictures soon.

So far I am fairly happy with the lights. They really do run with virtual no heat. It's also nice not to have a need for large cooling fans.. the tank is silent.

I've got two fish in the tank as well and they seem to be doing okay.. now the fun begins!

Back