Advice on algae scrubber

From what I've read, its supposed to work as well for freshwater as saltwater, so I'm sure that applies to brackish tanks too.
Have you read any of the sticky thread in the DIY section? There's all the information you need to get off to a good start...
I don't know how to post a thread in my own post, but its titled 'Mega-Powerful nitrate remover' or something like that...

You do realize that having a brackish tank means you cant do the saltwater fish or corals right?

But it shouldnt change anything on the algae scrubber

Have you read any of the sticky thread in the DIY section? There's all the information you need to get off to a good start...
I don't know how to post a thread in my own post, but its titled 'Mega-Powerful nitrate remover' or something like that...

Yes, I have read the sticky. I'll have to check out post though.
Thanks

Ok....well it's all up and running. Since I didn't have an overflow and didn't feel like emptying my tank to drill it; I ran a 1.25" pipe with a gate valve running under normal gravity flow that reduces down to a 0.75" pipe for the screen (11" w x 6" h - 60w cf lights on both sides), with a 600 gph pump return into 0.75" pipe with another gate valve and a drilled t-bar in the tank for the return.

Sounds nice, 11" is a nice sized screen for a 55... 100W 'warm' or 'soft' cfl bulbs work very well for me.
Be prepared to do a little tweaking here and there, but I'm sure it will work for you!

...post some pics if u can!...

So you think an 11"x11" screen with a cfl with reflector on each side would be the way to go for a 55 gal tank? Also a 300GPH pump to the scrubber, and a 5-900 GPH return pump would work fine? (with HOB overflow)

Back