All members read this!!!!

The addition of a Coral section?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, I'll implement LF's idea as it's seems to be what most people are after - but could someone explain if any of the current forums need to be merged into this new setup?

At the moment there are categories like : "Welcome", "Reef Aquarium Topics", "Marine Fish Topics" etc...

Would there need to be a new "Livestock" one with Fish, Inverts and Corals categories or does it take over some of the existing forums?

I know it sounds silly, but if someone could explain the new setup then I'll implement it :)

Anyway you do it there are going to be people opening up in the wrong area or talking about a subject in the wrong area, so Biffer definitely will keep her job security regardless. How lucky you are Biffer! I already know there will be people asking what an invertebrate is or is not.

Last edited:
How about: Welcome, Reef Aquarium Topics (Newbies to Reefing, Fish, Inverts, Corals, Tank Showcase, Saltwater Aquarium Articles, Fish Disease Treatment, Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment, DIY)

Then maybe delete/move Reef Fishes, Fish Only Tanks, and Reef Photography) because most people don't post in these sections anyway they just put them in the other categories.

Keep Vender Evaluations, Classifieds.

Possible remove the Local Reef Aquarium Clubs because I heard nobody from them really posts anymore and I haven't seen a new post in a while. Maybe switch the clubs to some of the clubs we have on our site like the Big Tank Club, Tiny Tank Club, Hair Algae Club, etc.

P.S.- Maybe there could be a thread designated to all the present and past POTM votes.

"Corals" and "Invertebrates" sections have been added to complement the "Reef Fishes" section. Please post questions specific to these types of livestock in the correct section from now on.

Back