All of the Rock!

beancntr

Back into Salt
Finally got all 80# of my caribbean rock. I REALLY love it. I'm glad I went with the caribbean instead of the fiji. Now I have to wait for it to cycle again. <sigh> No hitchhikers yet.... Won't let me upload pics - says they are invalid files????? I've resized them and they are in jpg?

I dont use this site for uploading files I use photobucket.com how did the rock look? How big are the pieces? About how many pieces did you get?

I haven't been able to post pics in a thread but was still able to post them in my photo gallery....have you tried that?

I like to see your rocks too...no pun intended.:mrgreen:

reeffreak said:
I haven't been able to post pics in a thread but was still able to post them in my photo gallery....have you tried that?

I like to see your rocks too...no pun intended.:mrgreen:
someones a sick puppy :Cheers:

LMAO!! You're too much! The first batch I got had a lot of smaller pieces with 2 or 3 larger ones. The biggest piece in the first batch was a little smaller than a soccer ball. The second batch I got was larger pieces. Four made really good base rock, then I rearranged what I got in the first batch on top. I will see about posting pics tonight. I really would like to, since I was unable to find any tank pics with the caribbean rock and want people to see how good it looks! :)

If you want to post the pics in a thread go to go advanced the click add image then pick your image from your photot gallery the copy the http from the image from the photo gallery.
DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

Here are some of the pics. Now you can try and see if it works for you.

Ok open another page with your photo gallery on it then click the pic you want to post, when it shows up highlight the first white box when you scroll down then right click it and pick copy, then go to this page and go advanced and click add image. when it brings up a page were you can add a link right ckick in the white box and choose paste that will add the image you want to add. Good luck I know it was frusterating for me at first and I didnt have anyone to help.

Back