An interesting development in my house.

arkansasboy

Reefer Wannabe
When I built my new stand I built it to hold a 75 gallon tank even though my tank is a 45 gallon bow front. So tonight I got the stand in its spot and I was asking my wife if she thought I should build the marine tank using the 45 or go ahead and get a 75 so I wouldnt have to upgrade. I had hit her up about it a couple of weeks ago and it didnt go very far but tonight she surprised me by saying that I should go ahead and get a 75 and set up the 45 as a freshwater because she wanted Angel fish. So I suppose now I also get to do a freshwater with some plants while my saltwater tank cycles.

wooohooo!!!! lucky you!
Haha. I dont know about how lucky I am. Its going to be more to keep up with for sure but I am hoping that the rest of the family will take an interest in the hobby. But I do love the thought of having a tank in the den and living room. Of course the saltwater is going in the "man cave"!

Na, you will love having the larger tank. More options with fish and how many you can keep. I have a 46 bow and wish i could upgrade.

Back