Anemone colouration/texture.

I don't know if any one keeps them, I have kept them before and they are very easy to keep and feed and on each free dive I do at three sites i would see maybe 10 or 20, they are more so in pools on the sand banks in very shallow waters.
This one was of 4 I saw in this spot that I was swimming across, in around 7 feet of water, a very common sand/swimmer anemone near Bris.
I just thought I would get a close up that day.

Did you see the cuttle fish pics from the same day on my face book spot,they aren't all there, but I got pics of the cuttle couple relaxed, then another male came along and was interested in his girl, they fought for her, the looser came right up to the camera and looked so sad, there was another couple near by but they were hiding in the sand, cool pics!

Did you see the cuttle fish pics from the same day on my face book spot,they aren't all there, but I got pics of the cuttle couple relaxed, then another male came along and was interested in his girl, they fought for her, the looser came right up to the camera and looked so sad, there was another couple near by but they were hiding in the sand, cool pics!
Yes, very nice shot! It must have been really exciting to watch that, and be in the right place and the right moment to capture a shot like that one too. I like the nudibranch picture, very colorful. And the stone fish, that was cool. :thumbsup:

You are more then welcome t look through the other underwater pic albums, I have made 7 so far with many more to come, the ocean provides a multitude of photo opportunities.

Back