Another Frag Tank

BigH55

I'm that guy
Well guys I ran across what i think is a great deal. A guy I know has a frag tank 20 gal, 24x24x8 high with 250 MH, Skimmer, Mag 3 return all plumbing and the stand for $125. Also includes a 10 gal sump. i really need you guys to talk me out of it because I want to buy it ,but my wife will freak out if we have another fish tank in our house. I thought I could set it up in our son's room and see if she noticed it. Let me know what you think. Is it a deal or would you pass.

If it's one of those "deals you can't pass up" deals then get it and set it up when she won't be around. When she notices it and asks you about it Hit her with the classic "Hugh?". If your real brave when she asks again you can go for the "Hugh ?/Head scratch.

Never works for me, but for some reason it's always my go to reaction when I get asked a question I'd rather not answer.

If it's one of those "deals you can't pass up" deals then get it and set it up when she won't be around. When she notices it and asks you about it Hit her with the classic "Hugh?". If your real brave when she asks again you can go for the "Hugh ?/Head scratch.

Never works for me, but for some reason it's always my go to reaction when I get asked a question I'd rather not answer.

Ive tried that one and she wasn't impressed. She made me delete the random phone number I got at the bar the previous night.

Thats a great point. Ill ask her if I can set up another fish tank, and when she says "no" ill say okay, saying heww, im glad I went for the coral tank instead.

LOL, good move. Trick the wife with a minor technicality :D. Could still land you in the doghouse for a bit, but it sounds like it will be worth it.

ok I played the kid card and said he wanted a tank for his room and it worked. Im getting it Saturday. For the bargain orice of $125

Im really into frags now and hopefully ill be able to grow some nice pieces, The only thing im not to crazy about is the sea clone 150 skimmer. But ill probably end up putting an octo 110 NW on it anyway. Im sure ill have to come up with a story about that too. Ill post pics and the build. Once again we have mention of Seaclone.

its gonna suck when I have to move all these tanks out of my apartment. Oh well it will probably be a year or so until that happens.

Back