Another new pet.

yote

In Memoriam
Yall will have to excuse this pic.My wife loaned out our camera to her friend who hasnt returned it.
But picked up this Bubble Tip Anemone this evening.
GBTA.jpg

Nice BTA. Looks nice and big. I just picked up 5 zoa frags new shrooms and clove polyps. I just bought a new cam so as soon as it comes in I'll have some pics up. Is it in your 55? How many nems you got in there now? Good luck with him he looks great.

Thanks Yall
Bobby,Thats makes 4. Theres 2 small rock anemones that I got as hitch hikes on some zoos and buttons,then the small BTA that was in my 30.

Reef
How much bigger are thinking of going?A friend of mine has a 180 with lights and equipment for sale.

yote said:
Thanks Yall
Bobby,Thats makes 4. Theres 2 small rock anemones that I got as hitch hikes on some zoos and buttons,then the small BTA that was in my 30.

Reef
How much bigger are thinking of going?A friend of mine has a 180 with lights and equipment for sale.

Yote,dang couldn't told me sooner,all well.I've already paid for it.the tank is 180gal.twin megaflow.Its a complete setup but with no lights.Its gonna take a while til I can afford a good skimmer and lights.It will be delivered on May 21,I have builders coming to reinforce the floors the first week of May.I been doing 70ish gal tanks for to long,time to go big.I want a couple big fish(Naso and Powder Blue Tang)a 75g. just not big enough.

reeffreak said:
Yote,dang couldn't told me sooner,all well.I've already paid for it.the tank is 180gal.twin megaflow.Its a complete setup but with no lights.Its gonna take a while til I can afford a good skimmer and lights.It will be delivered on May 21,I have builders coming to reinforce the floors the first week of May.I been doing 70ish gal tanks for to long,time to go big.I want a couple big fish(Naso and Powder Blue Tang)a 75g. just not big enough.

Reef,
This tank is a 180 reef ready with all the trimmings: sump,pump,lights,150+lbs of live rock,that much sand,skimmer,stand,the whole 9 yards for 1500

RigoSharon said:
it looks great yote..how much a bta cost there?? is it a coral or anemone??
They run around $80.00 Rigo.That one only cost me a couple of hours of helpin out the guys at the LFS.

wow..thanks for the info bobby...i read somting about bta....good deal yote..it looks that they are expensive...enjoy it and good luck...

Back