another stupid question

Were they bottles where you had to cut off the end or poke a hole in it? It is strange for an unopened bottle to be able to outgas and therefore harden. Any particolar brand name on it so we can avoid it, or was it just plain labeled as reef glue?

One bottle was opened and one was still sealed. they are the kind you snip off the tip off the bottle. the name is "REEF GLUE" made by Boston Aqua Farms. I dont know why they hardened? I was going to email or call them, but they dont list a email or phone number on there website. So much for customer service.

One bottle was opened and one was still sealed. they are the kind you snip off the tip off the bottle. the name is "REEF GLUE" made by Boston Aqua Farms. I dont know why they hardened? I was going to email or call them, but they dont list a email or phone number on there website. So much for customer service.
I think it was John who said He would never do business with anyone who doesn't provide a way of contacting them. :grumble: Seems people exploit every market. I will definitely try to remember the name and source!

they make frag discs and frag plugs out of aragonite. they are descent products, and alot of stores carry them, but the glue left alot to be desired!

Back