anthelia

let me know if you cant find any Piggy, if you pay shipping i will send you some, and it will be worth the price of shipping.

I wish I could trade with you guys too, I don't hang at the Ontario site much, they were the ones who were high and mighty with me

Clove polyps, I have seen those before, but they did not ever look like those. The ones you have are SO MUCH PRETTIER

-Doc

The blue kind is the coolest of all. I had a problem with it growing fast. I had three rocks that were baseball size covered with it in six months. Everywhere a single piece lands there will be ten in a week or two. I got rid of all but a snail shell of it.

The first coral I ever bought was a blue anthelia.But then I had a cyano outbeak and used some chemi-clean.Well the chemi-clean cleaned out my anthelia along with the cyano.

Mine are TAKING OVER. And unfortunately, they are on a rock that's at the bottom of my rock pile, supporting everything else above it. On the same rock, I have a colony of red zoas, two ricordeas and a colony of lord of the rings zoas. The GSP are starting to cover all the other corals on the rock. I don't know what to do about it!

Back