Any idea what this coral is?

sankhamg

Reefing newb
I recently got this coral today. The person who sold it to me had no idea what it was. Can anybody recognize this and let me know what kind of lighting and water current this may require. So i can set it up on the perfect spot on my tank. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1033[1].jpg
    IMG_1033[1].jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_1032[1].jpg
    IMG_1032[1].jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 302
I thought all of your creatures, sand and rock were collected wild?

yah it comes from divers who collect it to export. I buy them for cheaper before it goes retail. Anyways it doesn't matter anymore. Something horrible happened in the morning. Front glass shattered to pieces. I was lucky not to be standing in front when it happened. Some stupid snail i put kept on knocking on the glass. But i never thought it has enough punch to shatter 8mm glass. :S I saved all the corals and stuff by putting in a friends tank. Plus I'm moving in to a bigger tank. Already bought a 200 Gallon tank. Will start setting up soon. :D

my downstair neighbors would be angry with me...

Yah lol I spent hours draining water from the basement lol this time it's a 200 gallon so if something happens to the new tank, it's gonna be floods lmao!

Holy POOPSICLES!

That sucks, Dude.

I know but what to do. I even stepped on a freaking glass piece and cut my self too haha I learnt saltwater and cuts don't do so good lol!

nice save on the corals, were you able to save all your fish? looks like a bad day to me, but good job with the time-to-upgrade attitude!

nice save on the corals, were you able to save all your fish? looks like a bad day to me, but good job with the time-to-upgrade attitude!

Haha yap I did save all the fish and corals :) even manged to have all the cleaner shrimps :D yap dude everything's a lesson in life :P you learn from your mistakes and improve next time :D

Back