any thoughts on a value , craigslist find

jeepjunky

Reefing newb
Ive already replied and asked about the brands for the skimmer and jet along with there rating. Also asked if its a T5 light. can you give an idea what would be a fair price baised on the info provided? yes I know alot depends on the brand of the skimmer...
Also on the light, decent brand, and he has this on a 75gal, Im going to use it on a 48" 55gal, I assume that a building a new lid is all that I would need to do?!?
All are off a 75gal.
Thanks

Protein skimmer (small leak from tube, but would be easily fixed with some silicon, especially since its dry now)
About half of 5 gallon bucket of Salt
Reef H2O testing kit
Jet
2-36" GLO strip lights (With bulbs, but can't remember which bulbs they are, I know for coral)
Specific Gravity Reader
Salt Creep spray
Reef complete additive for raising calcium
Concentrated Iodine
Concentrated Liquid calcium

here is an up date, again Im looking to see if its a good deal, or to keep looking. thanks

Protein skimmer what brand, hang on back or sump, gallon raiting - Not sure the brand, hang on back, Its a smaller one (I want to say 75gallon). And i think i said before that it had a leak in the tube, its actually in the fitting coming off of the skimmer into the tube, but still a small leak, easily fixable.
about half of 5 gallon bucket of Salt -
Reef H2O testing kit
Jet whats the gph raiting and brand - Again, not sure. Got from the fish store, it was like the 3rd biggest out of the 4 they have.
2-36" GLO strip lights (With bulbs, but can't remember which bulbs they are, I know for coral) are these T5? - Yes T5.
Specific Gravity Reader this a refractometer or similar to a antifreeze tester? Its the Corallife Deep Six Hydrometer

how much for the items, I may be interested in the rest of stuff but the above stuff is what Im most interested in I would take $150 for everything listed.

thanks

I'd pass. Sounds like a pile of junk. The hydrometer sells for 6 bucks and is crap. The skimmer is most likely junk, buy a good quality one, the spray and additives aren't things most of us use. Testing kits are only good for a year or two, buy a new kit.

Back