kh: 9dkh 161.1 kh/gh
amoina-0
ph-8.2
nitrate-0
nitrite-0
gravity-1.023
temp-81

Last edited:
Maybe.One of the nutrients cyano feeds on is phosphates.So anything you can do about that will probably take care of the cyano.

should acros have little polyps coming out?

because mine does not. oh and i keep him on a frag plug on my sand bed.

Yep,You should be seeing real small polyps.
Hows its color?Is it bleaching or turning brown?
And one more question,Have you checked it with a flash light after the lights on the tank have gone out?
I've got a pink cats paw that just wont open when the lights are on.But it opens great when the tanks dark.Still hadnt figured that out,but its good and healthy,so I cant really complain.

You may need to move it up on the rock some.

Try moving it up some and run some phosphate remover.
High phosphates can cause them to brown out,as well as not enough light.

DSC03253.jpg

well i ordered a aqua c remora skimmer yesterday, it should be here on Tuesday, i am also getting rid of my aggressive clownfish (he killed my sixline wrass) and buying a pair of ture percs, a dragonett , and a new sixline wrass. i will also be on the lookout for a clam and ill be buying some more corals tomorrow, ill update as soon as thinks change.

Just got back from the fish distributor, i got a coral beauty and a six line wrasse for only $30. Now before you flame me, the coral beauty is small and is going in a 55 gallon in a couple of months. I also bought a fire fish for $6 at the lfs and got rid of my clownish. my coral beauty has a minor case of ich, will it make a recovery?

DSC03315.jpg

DSC03321.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

Back