Aquascaping

Bifferwine

I am a girl
I was feeling ambitious on my day off...

Before:

IM000371.JPG

After:

PictureBW005.jpg

What do you all think? :question: :question: :question:

That is very ambitious... must not have had anything to do yesterday!

I think it looks nice.. but I bet it will look awesome when the middle rocks are covered in purty corals :)

I did that this morning :).

Hey, what a coincidence! I've been thinking about getting a plate coral, a candy cane and pineapple brain. I like LPS :).

I think the fish like it better -- it's more open, since I stacked the rocks higher. And a problem I had with the old setup was it was hard to find a place to stick new things! This way I have more space on the rocks and on the substrate. Now I've just got to wait to make sure everyone is present and accounted for (which may take a couple days). :bounce: :bounce:

Our local expert (the coral farm owner) recommending a setup that has a good amount of front to back openings... The new setup will help circulate the water better and should create some neat water patterns when the corals are added.

Jelly, Jelly, Jelly. You are so clever!!! It was funny the first time you called me Bitter, but now it's just LAME-O!!!! Why do I put up with you??

Bifferwine said:
Jelly, Jelly, Jelly. You are so clever!!! It was funny the first time you called me Bitter, but now it's just LAME-O!!!! Why do I put up with you??
cause you love me buffer ;)

Hey! Who's your boss, Ad? Yeah, that's right! I can fire you at any moment if I wish... Believe me, Bobby would love to be promoted to your position!

PLEASE FIRE HIM PLEASE FIRE HIM!!!!!! I WANT TO BE VP!!!!! No offense adrastos but I do want your job. I know you can be my secratary:mrgreen:

That's a killer Tank Sarah! Looks alot bigger then 55g. Does your tang (I think that is a yellow tang?) mess with snails and crabs?

Nope, he doesn't mess with anything. Not even the algae!! He's spoiled and will only eat the most expensive Sea Veggies. I got some new corals today to fill those open spaces, I got a small trumpet coral and a small short tentacle plate coral for the bottom and a really big pineapple brain. So big I'm having a hard time finding a place to put it... And I got this really pretty turqoise mushroom (a color I've never seen one in before, it was very unique looking) that promptly fell into a 6 inch deep hole in one of my rocks. I tried to fish it out using tweezers, and then a gravel vacuum, but I'm afraid it's off to the land of Jermy's blue xenia...

Bifferwine said:
Nope, he doesn't mess with anything. Not even the algae!! He's spoiled and will only eat the most expensive Sea Veggies. I got some new corals today to fill those open spaces, I got a small trumpet coral and a small short tentacle plate coral for the bottom and a really big pineapple brain. So big I'm having a hard time finding a place to put it... And I got this really pretty turqoise mushroom (a color I've never seen one in before, it was very unique looking) that promptly fell into a 6 inch deep hole in one of my rocks. I tried to fish it out using tweezers, and then a gravel vacuum, but I'm afraid it's off to the land of Jermy's blue xenia...

:grumble: That was my blue xenia jerm was just placing it for me and placed it in a hole it would never recover from. :grumble:

Back