Aquatic Life Light 48" T5 HO 4 Lamp 4 Lunar????

Not familiar with that specific brand, but that light should be fine for your 55. I ran a similar setup over my old 55 for years.

I have the 36" version of the aquatic life 4 lamp T5HO's. It's a great fixture, and it's nice having the timer built in. I've owned nothing else to compare it to, but it's a solid fixture.

I also have the aquatic life fixture, 48" with 4 bulbs. No timer but I used one at the outlet. I have the model that allows you to add on in the future and like this feature. Like Zissou, I have nothing to compare them to but have been happy with the fixture. Had them for a year now and no problems.

I have the 36" version of the aquatic life 4 lamp T5HO's. It's a great fixture, and it's nice having the timer built in. I've owned nothing else to compare it to, but it's a solid fixture.

exactly what i was gonna say. i have the 36" 4lamp T5HO also, its a nice fixture. ive had it a bit over a year now, no problems with anything so far cept need to change out the bulbs. all i have to say is i love the lunar lights a night, and the built in timer is amazing. though i have nothing else to compare it to, i love it

I have the 24" on my Nano. Their customer service department is by far the best around. My fixture was way out of warrenty, they fixed it free and gave me new bulbs for the trouble. Plus the built in timer is "Da Bomb". So you can run and tell that................Homeboy:mrgreen:

Back