ato

No,you don't use an air pumps.Its this pump and airline tubing.......AQUA LIFTER VACUUM PUMP AW-20: Premium Aquatics

You can order the Reef Fanatic ATO,aqualifter pump and airline tubing from Premium aquatics.

Dr Foster sells the JBJ ATO,aqualifter and airline tubing.Both ATO works on the same principle-controller,2 float switches,On/off outlet for pump.

Do I need to get the tubing or does it come with it? If so what size do I need. Also where do you buy 10 gallon jug? Lowes? Home Depot?

I bought my jugs from the LFS here.I believe Walmart,Lowe's or HD should have some kind of container to hold water.No,they don't come with airline tubing.All airline tubing is the same size but comes in different length so get enough to where you want to set the resevoir.

I got it today. There were no directions. So I went to their site looked at the pics. So is your with both sensors in the sump or one in sump and other in reservoir.

Weird mine never came with directions either.I had to make a copy from their website....no biggie though.I use both in the sump-one about a half inch higher than the other.I have the switch to ''B'' I think.When one float falls-one red light,then when the second falls-two red lights and pump kicks on.When both red lights goes out the pump stops.

I hope that makes sense.

my skimmer pump has gone low and made aweful noises several times because I didn't add water in time. I guess an ATO would be a good choice. I dunno if I have room for it though.

I'm going to be getting a Tunze ATO.
After seeing it work in my friend's tank, i really think it's well worth the money.

Back