Attacked Watchmen goby

Marine88

Joey Logano Super Fan!
I just bought a wacthmen goby and it got fiecly attacked by my percula clown its fins were badly torn and it was very scared

I already took the clown out what should i do!!!
need help:sfish:

i think it would help to rearange the rock in your tank a bit and add the watchman so it finds a territory and then if you add the clown after it might be better i would think... wait for someone to confirm or deny this

I've seen that trick fix the problem.But I've also seen it not make any difference.
Seems to work more time than not,so give it a try.

Clowns are known to be aggressive. If that behavior continues, and you plan to keep other fish, you should think about bringing the clown back to the LFS.

i have the same prob with my clown i am going to get rid ot i think it killed my firefish and my flasher wrasse nso i think it is time for him to move on

My Watchman now lives in my 20L QT tank until he grows a little bit more. The same thing happened to him when I put him in my 125. My small clown, which happens to be the smallest fish in the tank, took one look at the Watchman and tore after him. He caught him and shook the hell out of him. It was like he was waiting to kick someones ass smaller than him.

It just came back out thismorrning and was all healed and fine but when i came home hes was torn up again!!!!!
It was rooyal gramma!!!
What should i do now!!!
NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:frustrat:

my tomato clown "MATOR" just recently started picking on my yellow clown goby. He doesn't bite him but he chases him around the rocks.

Back