Attention RC members

BigH55

I'm that guy
Hey,
anyone from RC that can read this, especially the SLASH Forum, My ban should be over and I should be allowed back into the site. I stayed away and served my time. I dont want to make any trouble and would like to constructively participate. Also, it is just Fing wrong to be able to ban someone under the assumption that they are the same person. Oh, and also, why don't they post a contact email so we can discuss this.

And this site rocks, the people are really cool and the site actually works like it is supposed to. And when they have a problem with something you've done or said, they have the balls to tell you and not be a (******) and turn your account off. To Beerguy and a couple of the DB's on that site, I hope the seals blow out of your tanks and it ends up on your floor.

How do I start my own club forum? I want to start one for Metro east Saltwater people. I i'll call it MESA ( Metro East Saltwater association). For all the guys in the STL area that would like to join together and discuss reefs, trade frags and have fun.

I know a lot of people that have been banned from RC for no apparent reason...... They are sooooo huge and have so many moderators..... the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing.... I've always enjoyed smaller sites like this one much more than RC......

go to forumcircle.com and set yourself up one, i did one for my south texas renewable energy.. course, no one ever goes to it any more, but it was fun and i learned how to set one up for free...

Ever once in a while I'll hit RC to read through some of the posts.But I dont post there.
I'm with Game,Living Reefs is my home site.

This is my new home too. It just really pisses me off that they are that way considering i contributed quite a bit to there forum. The only thing that i really liked there is that there were a bunch of local guys from st louis that posed there. I got a lot of good stuff off those guys as far as equipment and frags. Oh well there gay now.

If you went around ranting and raving like this over there I can see there point:question: Its not a hard concept to understand their, follow the rules or move on.:mrgreen:

Living Reefs is alway going to be and always has been my home but I dont think we should be bashing other peoples homes(Ive done it myself so Im not critisizing Im just saying)

I agree, no sense digging up old graves. Ill move on thatnks for putting it out there. And to answer your question i didnt rant that much unless someone provoked it. Ill drop it and move on.

Thanks man! That is one thing that has always made this site what it is, people can speak their minds even when they are disagreeing, but we always keep it civil

to hard keeping track of a bunch of forums anyway, reef central, slashclub.org, and livingreefs, living reefs is great place don't need a local forum. If you want local forum join slash club its a local club not reef central club i've been member for 3 years now and hardly every post in forum but we have a cool donor coral program.

Id join the SLASH forum but some of the same guys from RC are on there and they'd recognize me and kick me off there too probably. Who knows, Im here now so watch out foos.

Back