Awesome customer service from Coralife

JohnVH

Reefer Madness
I had purchased a Coralife Quad T5 HO w/Lunar lights while on a shopping trip to the US. I was still in the planning stages of my tank when the fixture was purchased (B-Day gift from the wife) so it sat in the box for a few months until I got everything else in order and set up my tank. Low and behold after 7 weeks of use 2 of the 4 bulbs in my T5 didn't work. Bulbs were working so I ended up taking it apart looking for any obvious loose connections and found none. So now I am anticipating a fight with either Coralife or the LFS where I bought it because this was not a local purchase and just driving to the LFS is not an option. So I sent an email to the store and still have not heard back from them. So I contacted Coralife which was not easy, none of the toll free contact numbers did not work while calling from Canada. Finally got a hold of a number and spoke to a customer service agent and explained the situation and emailed him a copy of my receipt and within minutes got a response that a new fixture was on the way. Customer service agent also stated that I did not have to return the old fixture and to keep it for spare parts if needed. New fixture arrived within 1 week and also came with a new set of bulbs FREAKIN' AWESOME.:^:
I wish everything in life went that smoothly.

Oh wow! That's really great customer service. Normally returning a defective product is about as pleasant as getting hit by a car. :)

Back