baby news

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
I dont know if I ever told everyone or not. And most of you probly already know, but april and I are expecting another baby. shes about 4 months along and everything is going good. We have had about 30 ultrasounds so far and based on typical summers traits its definatly got to be a girl. So thats a good thing to. we really wanted a girl. If its a boy we may be giving him away. :mrgreen: so keep your fingers crossed! Also we have already had two misscarriages in the past so say a prayer for us to, I dont think april could handle another one. especially this far along. anyway thats the news

Awesome you stud you! Congrats!! i will keep April and the new baby in myy prayers.

So we need to have a frag shower correct?

no man she was concieved in a hotel room in gatlinburg, i think? but it may not be mine so Im not totally for sure yet:shock:

Its not mine I didnt know her err I mean I dont know her but hey if your giving it away jerm said he wants first dibs. :)

So who gts to be in the delivery room during delivery with you? Me, Brandon, Patrick, etc????

I have nice acans! :)

RevReefer said:
So who gts to be in the delivery room during delivery with you? Me, Brandon, Patrick, etc????

I have nice acans! :)
Is that what you call them these days dont you mean acorns?? :D

Ironman said:
no man she was concieved in a hotel room in gatlinburg, i think? but it may not be mine so Im not totally for sure yet:shock:

Congrats Iron
If the babys born bald,,,then you know its yours:D

Back