Back Then!!

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
its not been always glamour and beauty..it takes hard work and :twocents:..show your tank pic from the beggining..when you thought it was a piece of :pooh:..cycling..bad ligths, poor filtration.etc...finnally you can see that hard work pays off!!..and a lot of cash invested..lol
heres mine when i started it in feb..what a piece of crap!!
DIEGO1.JPG

Day 1
JAN071.JPG

5 weeks(here comes the hair algae!)
Feb2007-5.JPG

2-3 month period
03-05-07-2.JPG

6 months now(times has change)
P6251042.jpg

Times has change
That was some AFT worthy algae redline.

yep, i had a slow start. it was freshwater before. hince the plastic plants. i thought it would spif it up a little until i got some more live rock.

I never took a pic of my tank when I first started. This is a pic about a year after I started it. notice how little coralline I had.

fulltank11.JPG

Here is a recent full tank shot

P7220007.JPG

what do you think?

-Dr Marco

Last edited:
well i can chime in here !

I have only had my tank for around 5 months now

Around 1 month ago !

Pets004.jpg

Look Yollow star polyps Then
Pets010.jpg

Yellow Star pollyps Now
Fish003-1.jpg

I have to admit, I am so proud of my tank. It is my little piece of the ocean (heaven) in my house. It is pretty much awesome. I can sit in front of it for hours watching the angelfish wandering in and out of my corals. The only thing that I would like to add is another Sohal tang, but I don't know what I would remove or how it would get along with my powder blue. Oh, well, guess I can't have everything.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

lol..our tanks sucks at the beggining...your tank is really somting to be proud of dr marco...you can cry that out loud!!

You like how my dumb @$$ glued corals to the fake ruins...... And to think I sent these pics to everyone I knew after it was all "set up".

Last edited:
Back