Be Thankful!!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Im thankful that I got up this morning at 2AM:shock: to go to walmart and get a big screen tv, only for them to tell me that the big screens that are going on sale at 5AM are already sold.:grumble: Funny how there was a total of maybe 5 people in the store? Then I drove to best buy and saw the line of people still sleeping in there sleeping bags circling the whole shopping center. So I decided I just wasnt meant to be a shopper!:mrgreen:
I did call walmart though and they informed me that they accually gave out tickets at midnight to the first 8 people waiting in line, apparently people started camping out all day yesterday for the tvs, and 4 days ago for the new playstations. what a bunch of losers!:nanananan :nanananan

I was one of those people at Bestbuy. I was there since 7 p.m. last night to get that Emachines desktop, and it was worth the wait, because I did get it.

well alex, I guess waiting wouldnt be as bad of an idea. But you dont even know that you will get something even if you wait.
I thought real hard about going to krispy creme and getting several dozen donuts and lasing them with laxatives, then passing them out to all the people in from of the line. maybe I could have gotten a good position in line!:mrgreen:
So alex how far back were you? When we went by at 2:30 there were people lined up all the way around and behind CCs pizza

I was about 54 out of 200+ people. There had to be over 1,000 folks when I left. I was one of the last people to get the desktop. The laptops went much faster. There was no breaking(we made sure) and everything was civil for the most part.

I'm thankful that I didnt get suckerd into either, the lines and vouchers are insane, and the deals uaually arent really worth it in the end. I dont understand why they dont use a raffle system, you enter up to a week before or online, and you must be present at the drawing to get it, they will still get throngs of buyers at the store, it just bypasses the ridiculous camp outs and fights that make us americans look so civil and suave, ( hey, were doing it for Jesus!) really in the end all those "sales" just make us look like a bunch of beligerent fools, I have nothing against getting a good deal, and nothing against buying things in general, but the way these things are setup, they are a circus, and the shoppers are the main attraction

Back