Beeg's 29 Gallon Tank

bjohanson1234

OK, so I have been on the site a while yet dont have a tank thread... I was never satisfied with how it looked and my picture skills. I have improved on both, so I guess I will start a thread now

My newest addition. Favia rock with a nice looking acan.

100_1682-1.jpg

That is it for now, but Iwill get more pictures up when I get a chance.

Yeah, I couldnt believe that the rock was still there!!!! I first saw it over a week ago, but had to wait till the funding was there.

The owner of Chicago Reptile House said there will probably be a sale next weekend for those of you on the south side of Chicago. Said they are getting a big shipment in of both fish and coral this week.

Here is my closed brain and in the bottom right, my open brain

100_1674.jpg

My Clam and some Zoas

100_1675.jpg

Some more zoas

100_1676.jpg

Blastos

100_1677.jpg

Another type of favia or brain, not sure which, along with some small shrooms

100_1678.jpg

I'm so jealous of your blastos! My bright red ones have been declining for some time now, and I don't know why. :( I've done some research and read that over time, the brightly colored blastos become harder and harder to keep. I guess they are similar to wild SPS corals in that respect. It makes me sad. :cry:

Not sure, I feed my corals 2 or 3 times a week. I dont feed my two clowns, The pick up stuff that floats around after I turn my pumps back on. I wish I remembered when I got them, probably at least 6 months ago. The small babies have gotten bigger, but no new heads yet.

It's about time you started a tank thread BJ!

Now ... F-T-S! F-T-S! F-T-S!!!!!

Working on getting the bottom two inches of glass cleared of coraline!!!!

I am not 100% happy with the current rock work and am thinking of rearraging it for the second time in as many months. But when I get one, It will be up there.

Back