Beginer corals

Sounds good. I guess I am having a time wrapping my head around adequate light for corals.

That statement puts you in company with quite a few experienced, skilled reef keepers.

The good thing about the web is there is lots of information most any subject.... including lighting
...... the bad thing about the web is there is plenty of bad information on most any subject.... especially lighting
..........the hard thing about the web is harvesting the good/correct/best information on most any subject out from the crap.... especially lighting..
....................so much is stated or published to support products that may or may not be good ones by the company marketing
...........................and paying someone with a reputation to make positive videos about their product is one of the most misleading.... in this and many other industries.

Last edited:
That statement puts you in company with quite a few experienced, skilled reef keepers.

The good thing about the web is there is lots of information most any subject.... including lighting
...... the bad thing about the web is there is plenty of bad information on most any subject.... especially lighting
..........the hard thing about the web is harvesting the good/correct/best information on most any subject out from the crap.... especially lighting..
....................so much is stated or published to support products that may or may not be good ones by the company marketing
...........................and paying someone with a reputation to make positive videos about their product is one of the most misleading.... in this and many other industries.

Very true didnt really have to worry as much with my cichlids. Oh well the T12s are really big and none of my LFS stock them so I will begin my search for a T-5 fixture. Decisions Decisions. Ill have to build a new hood I guess and suspend them.

Back