Bekka's hand-me-down 350g

the one thing I like most is the never ending movement with the triggers and the blue throat is no exception..

I'm gonna really look into the blue throat now thanks guys!

But I'm so aggravated the guy from the store I was doing the trades with went to pick up the fish and everything was going smoothly the fish were taken out and then I get a call from my gf who stayed home that because he had to go all the way back to Manhattan he didn't have the right equipment or whatever to take the long trip back cause he wasn't the one to stock the van, so the owner didn't want to take the risk of the unicorns dying so after 2 hours of working on my tank, dismantling it, stressing them all out, he put them back. And my carpet nem is buried currently under some rocks. So I'm pissed. :frustrat:

Yeah it sucks.

I worked on everything for about 2 hours last night with the help of my girlfriend... I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be to place all the rocks. But I'll make it work. I had to move all the coral to one side of the tank, and since I won't be home tonight just leaving the lights off and let everyone chill out.

But on the bright side they all seemed to enjoy the open swimming space. Some fish I never see were out and about. :sfish:

I'm gonna really look into the blue throat now thanks guys!

But I'm so aggravated the guy from the store I was doing the trades with went to pick up the fish and everything was going smoothly the fish were taken out and then I get a call from my gf who stayed home that because he had to go all the way back to Manhattan he didn't have the right equipment or whatever to take the long trip back cause he wasn't the one to stock the van, so the owner didn't want to take the risk of the unicorns dying so after 2 hours of working on my tank, dismantling it, stressing them all out, he put them back. And my carpet nem is buried currently under some rocks. So I'm pissed. :frustrat:

Time to find a new LFS I would think. The fish they get delivered to them are in a bag for a minimum of 24 hours, and this is sometimes second and third hand by the time your LFS gets them in store.

Well I am very happy... this is my awesome update :D

Guy came today and took the unicorns. Had them in his bucket in about 15 minutes, took another nem so now we have two... and in exchange he brought me a snow flake eel and I'm so excited it's my first one! He's doing great. Very active and swimming around and did all the rock work I was planning on. Came out a lot better then I hoped.

This is what the tank looked like after the guy came.....
IMAG1072.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG1085.jpg

IMAG1086.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

IMAG1087.jpg

IMAG1075.jpg
]

^^ I think my brain might be dying :(

Thank you!! The tank has had a huge change to it but I love what I've done.

The Eel is awesome I can't stop watching him. So active, he comes out in open space and glides along the glass.

So came home with a sailfin tang tonight :D Wasn't going to get one but this one was too pretty not to get.

The eel is doing great too, and hopefully within the next week my lion will be in the tank. So far I've been acclimating the tang for almost an hour now.. how much longer should I wait before putting her in?

Depends on how much water has been added. If you are at the point where its pretty much all your tank water, then I would put her in!

Let see some pics!

IMAG1115.jpg

IMAG1117.jpg

She's pretty but she's only been in the tank less then a half hour and my scopas tang is taking chunks out of her. What can I do?

She's really small too, half the size of the scopas and convict. The convict if fine. But I notice my butterfly fish going after her too. Just turned the lights off.

Back