Bermuda Triangle

jermpool

NAAO President
We were in Bermuda today and Jon told me that he will be getting some 200gal mix Oceanic in that will sale for $50 and wanted me to let the club know about it.

He also said that he wanted us to have a meeting at the store and that he would let the members have 20 or 25% off that day. I told him I would bring it up at the meeting but I'm afraid I'll forget by then. :D

Actually ive been working on the meeting with john for awhile now and didnt want to anounce anything till it was more certain. especially the amount of discount, as that hasnt been settled yet. but yes we will discuss it.
As for the oceanic salt that is a good deal. but let me just add that another one of our supporting LFS offered the same bucket of salt for $45 and some of our club members ordered multiple buckets and never picked them up or payed for them. this doesnt help the clubs relationship with the stores.

no big deal, I just didnt want to get everyone all worked up and it all fall apart. I wanted some more definate plans like a for sure month, and a for sure discount.

Back