biff ticket

just a little conceited aint he.

P.S. If you say your not conceited your convinced you'll sound just like Anthony. Then next thing I know you'll be borrowing his leopord print bikini and daisy dukes.

Hey I'm not some plumber you can just smile and wink at, then expect a free ride...

Were gonna have an official club meeting and decide how you can earn your ticket here...

/d

Hahaha. Now I have to EARN it???? That sounds scary... Like how many skimmer cups I'll have to empty? How many tanks I'll have to scrape the algae off the glass of?

jermpool said:
just a little conceited aint he.

P.S. If you say your not conceited your convinced you'll sound just like Anthony. Then next thing I know you'll be borrowing his leopord print bikini and daisy dukes.

Was that a jab at me or is there another Anthony in the club? Now I am paranoid! Thanks Jeremy.

Bifferwine said:
Hahaha. Now I have to EARN it???? That sounds scary... Like how many skimmer cups I'll have to empty? How many tanks I'll have to scrape the algae off the glass of?

skimmer cleaner... thanks didn't think of that one.

I have some containers I want to use but they are full of lard, yes animal fat! I need them thoroughly cleaned out so they can be used. I think this is a service worthy of a ticket...

Oh I forgot about your meat thing. Maybe its really just gooey vegitable fat?

;)

/d

Uhhhh Donny I will not degrade myself by cleaning up your lard for a plane ticket! What kind of a girl do you think I am?! Think of something better. And less gross, please :mrgreen: . I'll pay for all the food and drinks for the meeting. That's better than mopping up fat!

sailfin said:
Was that a jab at me or is there another Anthony in the club? Now I am paranoid! Thanks Jeremy.
lol no anthony it was a jab at our sister which by the way jerm I was with him at the bar last night remind me later to tell you the story about the biker.

Back