Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Tape a picture of a yellow tang to the side of your tank.That should keep yours busy long enough for him to get some of that aggression worked out.

I came back from my trip today. NDB says the PBT and yellow tang have been getting along fine, and the PBT has come out of hiding in the day time and swims around the tank freely.

I also saw the sailfin tonight when I fed them, and his fins had healed completely! Yay! NDB says he is still not coming out during the day, though.

And the third and final firefish was found on the floor in front of the tank this morning. Stupid fish. I'm DONE with firefish.

Sorry about your Firefish Biff, but I'm glad everything else is better. My two Firefish went missing at the same time about three weeks ago. The RSM is covered and it isn't that big so I don't get it. I think I'm with you. I'm done with Firefish too.

I've had about 8 or 10 firefish at this point (over the last 10 years, in groups of 2, 3 or 4), and every single one of them has jumped. It sucks, but I'm moving on!!! I'm glad to hear you are moving on too. Maybe we should start a firefish hating club?

Okay I will be slowly adding pics that I've taken with my new camera! It's taking me some time to get the hang of it, so I'll add them a little bit at time. Here is just a taste.

083-2.jpg

0272.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Kris!! Here is my plate coral, which is still alive, several months later. It's a miracle! This is the first one I've been able to keep alive.

032.jpg

Thank you!! I've had him for a long time, 5 years at least. He's a pretty big guy. Admittance of Guilt: I did mess with the colors a bit in a photo editing program.

Back