Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Frogspawn
102.jpg

Brain (with Archie the urchin in the background)
1072.jpg

Finger leather and surrounding buddies
045.jpg

Mystery leather (??)
007.jpg

I'm using a Nikon D5000. I just bought it about a week ago. I am taking Picasso's online photography class to learn how to use it! I'm currently using the lens that came with it (18-55 mm). It also came with a zoom lens, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I've spent all my time taking tank pics!

I'm home from work early today, so I'll have more pics to show off in a bit once I get the next batch uploaded!!

Thanks Sarah, great choice of camera, I use a Nikon D40 did you use flash with the photo's posted and was the camera hand held? :Cheers:

Some of them do. I have some that spread very fast. Other frags I've had haven't had any new growth since i bought them. In general, the more expensive and colorful the coral, the slower it grows. Ugly brown zoas spread like crazy!

I got these baby blue candy canes forever ago. They've never grown one bit. They never put their feeding tentacles out. They don't do anything. They don't even allow themselves to be photographed. I kind of hate them. :cry:

0172.jpg

Back