Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

i love that pic of the gsp, looks like someone has taken a sparkler and drawn that picture :D your getting a bit good at this biff! stop it so i can catch up :grumble:

Okay maybe I will get through the last batch of pics today!! Provided NDB doesn't bug me to go do something else.

Pink hammer

0082.jpg

Red mushrooms

009.jpg

Torch

047.jpg

all 1 billion of these pics look great. what would be a good inexpensive camera just to get me going. anything is better then my blackberry camera. but again biff those pics are the shizz.

all 1 billion of these pics look great. what would be a good inexpensive camera just to get me going. anything is better then my blackberry camera. but again biff those pics are the shizz.

I don't know about inexpensive... What kind of budget are you on? I'm using a Nikon D5000 that I bought a few weeks ago for these pics. I thought it was pretty expensive, but your budget may be different than mine was.

Pink candy canes

0502.jpg

Clowny, my female clown with her hairy shrooms

011.jpg

Alexander, my male clown with his hairy shrooms

0282-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those photographs are superb, are you using aperture priority and letting the shutter speed work itself out and I assume they were taken on a tripod, really great

Last edited by a moderator:
Those photographs are superb, are you using aperture priority and letting the shutter speed work itself out and I assume they were taken on a tripod, really great

Thanks, I have been manually adjusting everything. And I didn't use a tripod for most of these.

Back