Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

I don't know what these are. There are only 2 or 3 polyps on the rock. Alex?

017.jpg

CRAZY neon pink/orange zoas, and some green zoas.

014-3.jpg

These are probably my favorite out of everything he sent. They are BRIGHT pink. I can't get my camera to capture it right now, but believe me, they are 100x more impressive in person.

028-1.jpg

Here are more of the zoas/palys he sent. The rock of blue ones between the pink and greens are the only ones I haven't seen open fully yet, but they are slowly getting there, starting from the bottom.

These pictures suck, and I'm sorry that the focus and color is off. I'm going to work on fixing my camera right now and see if I can do better.

027-1.jpg

022.jpg

021-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

great pics...i love the zoa's....i've got a long way to go to get my fiance there...she's catching on quickly...now i have to keep my new kitten off of/out of my tank...I had just finished setting up the tank and he was on top looking in...

Sweet, love that the pics came out!
The pink ones are armor of god zoas - they really seem to like bright light, the 2-3 paly rock is a large ultra neon green paly strain....

Glad they made the shipment, hope the acan pulls through!

Watch the blue cloves they will spread worse than kenya weed. Iknow a woman that has had them take over her whole tank.

I think the ones that are unidentified are giant green grandi palys. I have some just like those.

Watch the blue cloves they will spread worse than kenya weed. Iknow a woman that has had them take over her whole tank.

Right now, they are on a vertical rock wall, so I'm okay with them spreading there -- I can't really put anything else in that spot. I have a razor blade ready to take them down if need be, though!

NDB is the one that should be sorry. He's the one that's going to get yelled at when he gets home!! Hahahaha. Ahhhh... Life partners. They are our punching bags when we are angry.

I sympathize with you Sarah, when you get your tank finally looking how you want it, then have to move rock to find something they never go back how you had them before, iv'e taken a chance and bought a coral beauty and if I had to catch him and remove rock I would be devastated, hope you find the blue zoas without having to remove any more

My big rock with them (basketball size) is covered with ones the size of a half dollar - and they grow really quickly, super neon green. Some of my favorites.

ugh so, did I miss it!?
Where's the FTS of your tank with the new lights? =(

... I've been waiting for it since you ordered them!
I'm about to order new lights similar in color myself =)

You didn't miss it... I've been having a hard time adjusting my camera to my new lights. Everything comes out purple. I've still got to work on it.

Back