Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

I downloaded Elements. Then converted the files to .jpeg. But they are all very heavily saturated with blue. Any tips to get rid of the blue tint?

I got it figured out! Yay! Here is a FTS to hold you guys over until I finish taking out the blue for the rest of the shots. Now no one can say I didn't post anything, at least. :lol:

DSC_0052.jpg

OMG Biff your tank is gorgeous, no shit. AMAZING !!!!!!!

I quit. :lol:

Thank you David! You make me want to cry!!

Want to know how many water changes I did in 2010?

Three. :cry:

Know what I dose?

Nothing.

Know how often I test my params?

Every 3 or 4 months.

Know what my CUC is?

One urchin, 5 astraea snails, 3 nassarius snails, and 1 emerald crab.

WTF am I doing right? I haven't a clue. Really. I don't even know. If a noob on here ran their tank the way I run mine, I think I'd yell at them.

Last edited:
Edit: I also haven't used a skimmer since the beginning of the summer.

What's my secret, you ask?

BIFF'S CHAETO. BUY NOW!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My only "filtration" is my refugium. Don't ask me how it works, but apparently it does something good.

Last edited:
Alex (Parrot), I took a bunch of pics of your corals. They will be forthcoming. Remember these two frags you sent me? They didn't have that many polyps at the time. Look at them now! Wowee. And to the left is my very slow growing Tyree blue chalice frag.

DSC_0054-1.jpg

Biff if you don't dose or do water changes (regularly) how do you keep your Calcium levels up? Just curious.

I don't know. When I have tested calcium, it's at around 400. I only have 4 or 5 SPS corals in my whole tank. So I don't think that I have much to use up calcium. If I was going to have more SPS, then my "lazy reefer" habits definitely wouldn't pass muster. The amount of time that I am willing to put into water changes/maintenance/dosing, etc. is the #1 reason why my tank is a softie/LPS dominated tank. I just don't want to spend the time that SPS require to be happy.

Back