Biff's 90 Gallon Downgrade

Your tank looks great Biff. How do youlike it compared to the big tank you had?

I loooooove it. So much less maintenance and work. And it looks FULL. No matter what I put into the 240, it still looked like an empty box of rocks. I would have had to spend so much money on large corals to make it look like a reef.

I am sad that I can't keep all the fish that I want to, but that's a sacrifice that's worth it for how much easier this tank is to keep.

I think I need to upgrade this thread with pics for poor Parrot, who is no doubt wondering why his corals disappeared off the face of the earth as soon as he sent them to me! :lol:

My MagFloat broke a couple months ago, so I haven't cleaned the glass in a while. I went to 4 stores today, and none of them had the "large" MagFloat that I have been using, so I got a "medium" one. I hope it works.

I haven't added anything new to my tank in FOREVER, so today I picked up a nice green and pink goni, and a really nice wall hammer. It looked blue and purple in the store (really unique colors, otherwise I wouldn't normally be drawn to a hammer since I already have half a dozen euphyllias in my tank). I'm excited to clean off my glass and see what color it is under my lights!

I'm also going to try shooting my photos in .RAW format as many knowledgeable folks on here have suggested. We'll see how they turn out. ;)

Okay, the glass is nice and clean! I went on an aiptasia/majano zapping spree, and glued back about ten corals that had fallen on the sandbed since the last time I looked at my tank. :lol:

Now...waiting for the corals to open back up.

If you're shooting in RAW you need a program like Lightroom or Elements (I'm sure there are others too) to convert them to .jpeg

Back